My mother:
#1. What was I like in the first 5 years of my life?
You were very attached to me; shy. You wanted bedtime stories and a song, each and every night. You were inquisitive. You were always digging in something; the toilet, the garbage can, etc. And you would stand on your tippy-toes to see what was on the countertop or other high places to attempt to see those things even though it was almost impossible.
#2. What things did I love, what games did I like to play, what did you think was unique about me?
You loved to ride your bike and your Power Wheels (pink Corvette). You liked to dance and loved music. A unique gift of yours was that you learned to walk by 8 months and potty-trained by one year old. So, your developmental processes happened fairly early.
#3 What did you think I would become when I grew up?
I thought you would become a musician. You banged on every pot, pan, bucket, sink, or whatever you could. If a song was playing, you would pick out the most underlying, minute detail of the song and mimic it; parts that the average person wouldn't pay any attention.
Although the assignment was to only ask friends about my strengths, I decided to do a little more evaluating and soul searching and ask about my weaknesses also.
friend #1
strengths:
You are probably the most selfless person I know. You're very giving. You never give up on someone. No one has to ask and you are always willing to render your services and yourself, fully.
weaknesses:
You muster up your anger. You keep your personal issues i.e. family issues, bottled up inside when you really want to cry.
friend #2
strengths:
You are very determined, strategic, loyal, easy to talk to and sooo fun to be around.
weaknesses:
You're sort of hot-tempered. But, I wouldn't really call it a weakness because most of the people I know are what I would consider, hot-tempered. In fact, I'm a little hot-tempered myself.
friend #3
strengths:
You are highly motivated. You are determined to be great. And you're very educated.
weaknesses:
I think I'm going to have to saaaay....Math...lol. But honestly, you don't allow yourself to be vulnerable and open.
friend #4
strengths:
I think that you interact with other people. You are sooooooo a people person. And a good listener.....sometimes...lol
weaknesses:
If you have any, I can't think of any right now.
friend #5
strengths:
Hmmmmm....I think I would have to say your abnormally large head is your best strength! HEHEHE! But no seriously, I really like how you can talk to absolutely anyone and make them feel comfortable (if you want to...lol jkjk). You're an excellent people person and you're a good listener. You're a very strong woman and knowledgable and might I add, eloquent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yeay!!I found your blog :)
ReplyDelete