Monday, February 9, 2009

Personality Type

Type: ENFJ

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.


MY REFLECTION:

As I read the profile analysis, I began to smile. I could not believe how descriptive it was of me. I was ever so shocked to see the accuracy of the explanation. If I had a dollar for everytime someone told me how much of a people person I am, I would be rich. I love to socialize with others. I love participating in community service activities with different organizations at my school. It seems as though my friends always look to me to mediate situations. They tell me that I give good advise. Often times, I am elected and placed into leadership positions where others look to me for guidance.

With recent interaction with my close friends, I asked what that thought to be my greatest strengths and weaknesses. Most of them stated that I have an amazing level of unselfishness; I put the needs of others (mostly family and friends), before those of my own.

Altogether, I found the exercise to be very insightful. Not because I hadn't previously heard these things, but because it fascinates me that a simple questionaire can give such detailed human analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment