First Step:
My first step this week is to sell more tickets to my tournament on the 24th of May. Also, I want to spend at least 20 minutes each day to practice. I also want to be 5-7 lbs lighter by the time of my competition. I want to decrease my BMI and increase muscle.
Sunday Meeting:
During my Sunday Meeting, I tried to get things a little more in order for myself to assist with organization and time management. I started by cleaning out my folders and cleaning my room. When things around me are cluttered, my life is cluttered. I made a list of how I could go about making things less hectic for myself:
1. what do I want to do for this week?
2. did I complete what I wanted to get done last week? If so, why or why not?
3. make sure I go about getting things done in a logical and strategic manner. Don't just say I will do something to get credit for getting my assignment done. Try to gear it toward my goal.
Business Meeting:
I actually wasn't able to hold my business meeting this week because my buddy stood me up. I didn't want to choose someone else, because I am a private person (believe it or not) and it was hard enough for me to open up and share things with this person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

U can do it. :)
ReplyDelete